Wedding Ceremony Program
You are invited to our office where we can perform for you “live” to help work out music for your wedding ceremony processionals and recessional. It is like a mini concert.
- First we sketch out who is processing:
“Seating of the Parents”
“Bride and Father”
- Then we help sketch out the body of the ceremony and indicate moments where music may be needed:
“Flowers to Mothers”
- Then we play music and help you develop your wedding ceremony program.
Seating of the Parents Music:______________ Bridesmaids Music:______________ Bride and Father Music:______________ Candle Lighting Music:______________ Flowers to Mothers Music:______________ Recessional Music:______________
- You then get a printed copy of your wedding ceremony program with the compositions to be performed and composers names correctly spelled.
- Give this wedding ceremony program to your wedding coordinator and this goes a long way to helping make your wedding ceremony go smoothly.
Your wedding ceremony can be customized to your wishes. Be Creative!
Call me: 626-797-1795. I’d love to hear your ideas.
Eric Zimmermann, DJ/Master of Ceremonies, Pianist and Band Leader.