This Sunday Sheila and I performed at the prestigious Cristophe Salon 348 N Beverly Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
I have to say I became caught up in all the activity; an intense anticipation watching professional hair stylists work on super models in preparation for the Grayse fashion show.
Grayse is pronounced “Grace”.
The Fashion show featured the “Wedding Party Collection” by Grayse.
I met some very creative individuals; vendors included:
• Boisset Collection – Wine Ambassador Mr. Loren Hoffman
• David Medill Production – videographer / photographer
• Best Bride – Wedding Planner Leora
• Gloasis – Organic Spray Tans Morgan Marshall
• Cristophe Salon – Bridal Hair and Makeup
• Grayse – Dresses – “The Wedding Party Collection”
• Gearys – Jewlery + Bridal Registry
• Elegant Music – Live Music, DJ Dance Music and Professional Announcing
• Pawsdeluxe – Dog Coture
• Cake Couture – Cakes
• Choux Choux – Catering
• Dermalogica – Skincare / Facials
• Margaret Rowe – Jewelry + Accessories
• Crash Entertainment – DJ Crash
• Travelstore – Honeymoon Planners
• Friar Tux Shop – Tuxedos
It’s Fun To Dress Up!
I think everyone stands up a little straighter when there is a shine on their shoes and they know they are well dressed.
I felt surprisingly at home with all the glitz and glamor around me. Dressed like 007 how could I feel otherwise?
The confidence I enjoyed from wearing the “Friar Tux Classic Tuxedo” certainly helped.
A special “thank you” to Misti Harris of Friar Tux Shop!
Sincerely, Eric Zimmermann
Elegant Music 626-797-1795