In addition to DJ Dance Music and Professional Announcing Elegant Music provides Live Classical Music Ensembles: Duos, Trios, Quartets and Soloists for wedding ceremonies.
You are invited to our office where we can perform for you “live” to help work out music for your wedding ceremony processionals and recessional. It is like a mini concert.
Talk to Sheila and Eric
of Elegant Music: 626-797-1795
- First we sketch out who is processing:
“Seating of the Parents”
“Bride and Father”
- Then we help sketch out the body of the ceremony and indicate moments where music may be needed:
“Flowers to Mothers”
- Then we play music and help you develop your wedding ceremony program. You choose the music you like for:
Seating of the Parents Music:______________ Bridesmaids Music:______________ Bride and Father Music:______________ Candle Lighting Music:______________ Flowers to Mothers Music:______________ Recessional Music:______________
- Ensemble instrumentation is determined: Duo, Trio, Quartet or Soloist. You can choose the instruments you like.
- You then get a printed copy of your wedding ceremony program with the compositions to be performed and composers names correctly spelled.
- Give this wedding ceremony program to your wedding coordinator and this goes a long way to helping make your wedding ceremony go smoothly.
Contact Elegant Music
for a free consultation: 626-797-1795
Sometimes couples do not want to walk down the aisle to a traditional wedding processional and look for something unique for their wedding ceremony. There is a lot of music to choose from. Maybe there is a motion picture or television theme or popular love song they like. What music would you like to hear when you walk down the aisle at your wedding? What ever you choose it can be played by an Elegant Music ensemble and sound absolutely amazing!
See Video: Alternative Wedding Ceremony Music Video
Your wedding ceremony can be customized to your wishes. Be creative; anything is possible.
Call me: 626-797-1795. I’d love to hear your ideas.
Eric Zimmermann Elegant Music
DJ/Master of Ceremonies, Pianist and Band Leader.